Honda Accord: Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63).
2. Remove the power mirror (see page 20-62), and disconnect the power mirror 8P connector from the door wire harness.
3. Remove the gasket (A).
4 Remove the screws from the power mirror 8P connector (B).
5. Record the power mirror 8P connector terminal locations and wire colors.
6. Disassemble the power mirror 8P connector (A), and remove all terminals from it.
7. Remove the cover (A).
8. Remove the three screws, and separate the mirror housing (B) from the bracket (C).
9. Remove the screws and the actuator (A).
1. Route the wire harness (A) of a new actuator through the hole in the bracket (B).
2. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
3. Insert the new actuator terminals into the connector in the original arrangement.
Terminal side of male terminals
4. Apply E P T sealer to the intersection of the wire harness and the 8P connector, then install the 8P connector in the reverse order of removal.
5. Install the gasket in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reassemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
NOTE: Be careful not to break the mirror when reinstalling it to the actuator.
7. Reinstall the mirror assembly on the door.
8. Operate the power mirror to ensure smooth operation.
WARNING Removing the key from the ignition switch while driving locks the steering. This can cause you to lose control of the vehicle. Remove the key from the ignition switch only when p ...
Trunk Light Test/Replacement
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Carefully pry out the trunk light (A). Trunk Light: 5 W 3. Disconnect the 2P connector (B) from the trunk light. 4. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 ( + ...
Starter Performance Test
1. Remove the starter (see page 4-11). 2. Firmly clamp the starter in a vise. 3. Make a connection for this test using the thickest (gauge) wire possible (preferably the same gauge as used on ...