Honda Accord: Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63).
2. Remove the power mirror (see page 20-62), and disconnect the power mirror 8P connector from the door wire harness.
3. Remove the gasket (A).
4 Remove the screws from the power mirror 8P connector (B).
5. Record the power mirror 8P connector terminal locations and wire colors.
6. Disassemble the power mirror 8P connector (A), and remove all terminals from it.
7. Remove the cover (A).
8. Remove the three screws, and separate the mirror housing (B) from the bracket (C).
9. Remove the screws and the actuator (A).
1. Route the wire harness (A) of a new actuator through the hole in the bracket (B).
2. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
3. Insert the new actuator terminals into the connector in the original arrangement.
Terminal side of male terminals
4. Apply E P T sealer to the intersection of the wire harness and the 8P connector, then install the 8P connector in the reverse order of removal.
5. Install the gasket in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reassemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
NOTE: Be careful not to break the mirror when reinstalling it to the actuator.
7. Reinstall the mirror assembly on the door.
8. Operate the power mirror to ensure smooth operation.
Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
PZEV model 1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306). 2. Remove the engine cover. 3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B). 4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), an ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type A: 2-door ...
Countershaft Assembly Clearance Inspection
tightened to the specified torque (see page 13-46). 1. Measure the clearance between 1st gear (A) and the 1st gear distance collar (B) with a feeler gauge (C). - If the clearance exceeds the se ...