Honda Accord: Passenger's Middle Pad Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or service.
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91), then wait at least 3 minutes before beginning work.
2. Remove these items: - Center pocket: - Without navigation system (see page 20-168) - With navigation system (see page 20-169) - Passenger's dashboard trim (see page 20-173) - Dashboard center vent (with navigation system) (see page 20-178) - Audio-HVAC module: - Without navigation system (see page 23-115) - With navigation system (see page 23-238) - Passenger's dashboard side vent (see page 20-177) - Passenger's airbag (see page 24-212)
3. Gently pull out along the edge of the passenger's middle pad (A) to release the hooks (B), then remove the pad.
4. Install the pad in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the hooks into place securely.
- Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
- Check for any DTCs that may have been set during repairs, and clear them.
Ball Joint Boot Inspection / Replacemen
Special Tools Required - Clip Guide, 45 mm 070AG-SJA0300 -Clip Guide, 41 mm 07974-SA50700 1. Check the ball joint boot for weakness, damage, cracks, and grease leaks. NOTE: - If the ball joint ...
Gross AxleWeight Rating (GAWR):
The maximum allowable weight at the vehicle axles is: U.S. models LX: 2,337 lbs (1,060 kg) on the front axle 2,006 lbs (910 kg) on the rear axle EX and EX-L: 2,414 lbs (1,095 kg) on the fro ...
You can manually select various functions of the climate control system when it is in fully automatic mode. All other features remain automatically controlled. Making any manual selection ca ...