Honda Accord: Passenger's Middle Pad Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or service.
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91), then wait at least 3 minutes before beginning work.
2. Remove these items: - Center pocket: - Without navigation system (see page 20-168) - With navigation system (see page 20-169) - Passenger's dashboard trim (see page 20-173) - Dashboard center vent (with navigation system) (see page 20-178) - Audio-HVAC module: - Without navigation system (see page 23-115) - With navigation system (see page 23-238) - Passenger's dashboard side vent (see page 20-177) - Passenger's airbag (see page 24-212)
3. Gently pull out along the edge of the passenger's middle pad (A) to release the hooks (B), then remove the pad.
4. Install the pad in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the hooks into place securely.
- Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
- Check for any DTCs that may have been set during repairs, and clear them.
General Troubleshooting Information
Troubleshooting CAN Circuit Related Problems NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-Can System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134).. Using the ...
All ChildrenMust Be Restrained
Each year, many children are injured or killed in vehicle crashes because they are either unrestrained or not properly restrained. In fact, traffic collisions are the number one cause of dea ...
Center Pocket Removal/Installation
Without Navigation System NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts. - A/T is shown; M/T is similar. 1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. A/T: ...