Honda Accord: Parking Brake Cable Replacement
NOTE: - The parking brake cables must not be bent or distorted. This will lead to stiff operation and premature cable failure.
- Refer to the Exploded View as needed during this procedure.
1. Release the parking brake lever fully.
2. Loosen the parking brake cable adjusting nut (see page 19-8).
3. Remove the flange bolt (A) from the arm (B).
4. Disconnect the parking brake cable from the lever (C).
5. Remove the parking brake cable mounting hardware, then remove the cable.
6. Install the parking brake cable in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Be careful not to bend or distort the cable and boot (D).
- Make sure the clearance between the lower arm B and parking brake cable is more than 5 mm (0.20 in).
- Adjust the parking brake (see page 19-8).
Clutch Interlock Switch T e s t
M/T model 1. Disconnect the clutch interlock switch connector (A). 2. Remove the clutch interlock switch (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table. - If the ...
DTC indicator A: Climate Control Unit Internal Error NOTE: Check the battery condition (see page 22-90) and the charging system (see page 4-25). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and then ...
Devices that Emit Radio Waves
The following products and systems on your vehicle emit radio waves when in operation. Each of the above complies with the appropriate requirements or the required standards of FCC (Federal Com ...