Honda Accord: Oil Check
Wait a few minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oil.
1. Remove the dipstick (orange handle/loop).
2. Wipe off the dipstick with a clean cloth or paper towel.
3. Insert the dipstick all the way back into its hole.
4. Remove the dipstick again, and check the level. It should be between the upper and lower marks.
If it is near or below the lower mark, Adding Engine Oil
General Troubleshooting Information
Intermittent Failures The term Intermittent failure means a system may have had a failure, but it checks OK now. If the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) on the dash does not come on, check for poo ...
Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332). - If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2. - If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page ...
Valve Body Repair
NOTE: This repair is only necessary if one or more of the valves in a valve body do not slide smoothly in their bores. Use this procedure to free the valves. 1. Soak a sheet of #600 abrasive pape ...