Honda Accord: Oil Check
Wait a few minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oil.
1. Remove the dipstick (orange handle/loop).
2. Wipe off the dipstick with a clean cloth or paper towel.
3. Insert the dipstick all the way back into its hole.
4. Remove the dipstick again, and check the level. It should be between the upper and lower marks.
If it is near or below the lower mark, Adding Engine Oil
1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. Disconnect the 6P (or 7P*) connector from the seat heater switch, then remove the switch. *: Front passenger's seat heater switch 3. ...
Washer Fluid Level Switch Test
Canada models 1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the washer fluid level switch (B). 3. Remove the washer fluid level switch from the w ...