Honda Accord: Oil Check
Wait a few minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oil.
1. Remove the dipstick (orange handle/loop).
2. Wipe off the dipstick with a clean cloth or paper towel.
3. Insert the dipstick all the way back into its hole.
4. Remove the dipstick again, and check the level. It should be between the upper and lower marks.
If it is near or below the lower mark, Adding Engine Oil
Ignition Key Light Test
1. Remove the steering column upper and lower covers (see page 20-181). 2. Disconnect the 6P connector (A). 3. The LED should come on when power is connected to terminal No. 6 and ground is co ...
Maintains a constant vehicle speed without having to keep your foot on the accelerator. Use cruise control on freeways or open roads where you can travel at a constant speed with little accelera ...
Compact Spare Tire
Use the compact spare tire as a temporary replacement only. Get your regular tire repaired or replaced, and put it back on your vehicle as soon as you can. Check the air pressure of the com ...