Honda Accord: Maintenance Minder
Your vehicle displays engine oil life and maintenance service items on the information display to show you when you should have your dealer do engine oil replacement and indicated maintenance service.
Based on the engine operating conditions, the onboard computer in your vehicle calculates the remaining engine oil life and displays it as a percentage.
- Engine Oil Life Display
- Maintenance Main Items and Sub Items
- Resetting the Engine Oil Life Display
- Important Maintenance Precautions
- Owner’s Maintenance Checks
Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12). 2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove the oil filter base (B). 3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with the oil filter ba ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve A Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
How to Set Readiness Codes
Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Indication (In relation to Readiness Codes) The vehicle has certain readiness codes that are part of the on-board diagnostics for the emissions systems, If the veh ...