Honda Accord: Load Limits
The maximum load for your vehicle is 850 lbs (385 kg).
See Tire And Loading Information label attached to the driver’s doorjamb.
This figure includes the total weight of all occupants, cargo, and accessories, and the tongue load if you are towing a trailer.
Overloading or improper loading can affect handling and stability and cause a crash in which you can be hurt or killed.
Follow all load limits and other loading guidelines in this manual.
Steps for Determining Correct Load Limit -
(1) Locate the statement ‘‘The combined weight of occupants and cargo should never exceed XXX kg or XXX lbs.’’ on your vehicle’s placard.
(2) Determine the combined weight of the driver and passengers that will be riding in your vehicle.
(3) Subtract the combined weight of the driver and passengers from XXX kg or XXX lbs.
(4) The resulting figure equals the available amount of cargo and luggage load capacity. For example, if the ‘‘XXX’’ amount equals 1,400 lbs. and there will be five 150 lb. passengers in your vehicle, the amount of available cargo and luggage load capacity is 650 lbs.
1,400 - 750 (5 x 150) = 650 lbs.)
(5) Determine the combined weight of luggage and cargo being loaded on the vehicle. That weight may not safely exceed the available cargo and luggage load capacity calculated in Step 4.
(6) If your vehicle will be towing a trailer, load from your trailer will be transferred to your vehicle.
Consult this manual to determine how this reduces the available cargo and luggage load capacity of your vehicle.
In addition, the total weight of the vehicle, all occupants, accessories, cargo, and trailer tongue load must not exceed the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) or the Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR). Both are on a label on the driver’s doorjamb.
Engine Type K24Z2: 2.4 L DOHC i-VTEC Sequential Multiport Fuel-injected, 177HP engine K24Z3: 2.4 L DOHC i-VTEC Sequential Multiport Fuel-injected, 190HP engine Serial Number 3000001 -K24Z2 pro ...
Front Air Spoiler Replacement
NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the front bumper, - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove ...
Shift Lock System Circuit
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...