Honda Accord: Indicator, Coming On/Blinking
- If the Low Oil Pressure IndicatorComes On
- If the Charging System IndicatorComes On
- If the Malfunction Indicator LampComes On or Blinks
- If the Brake System Indicator (Red)Comes On
- If the EPS System Indicator Comes On
- If the Low Tire Pressure/TPMS IndicatorComes On or Blinks
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: The above DTCs are indicated when the PGM-FI system is selected with the HDS. Some automatic transmission DTCs cause the MIL to come on. If the MIL is on and no DTCs are indicated in the PG ...
Cam Chain Auto-tensioner Removal
Removal 1.Remove the chain case cover 2. Turn the crankshaft counterclockwise to compress the auto-tensioner. 3. Align the holes on the lock (A) and the auto-tensioner (B), then insert a 1.2 ...
Tire and Loading Information Label
The label attached to the driver’s doorjamb provides necessary tire and loading information. The tire and loading information label attached to the driver’s doorjamb contains: 1 The number o ...