Honda Accord: HVAC Control Unit Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A).
3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of the dials (B) to remove the outer dial. Repeat for the other outer dial, then remove the unit.
4. Install the control unit in the reverse order of removal.
After installation, operate the various functions to make sure they work properly.
5. Run the self-diagnostic function to confirm that there are no problems in the system (see page 21-10).
CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...
Resuming the Set Speed
When you push the CANCEL button, or tap the brake or clutch pedal, the system will remember the previously set cruising speed. To return to that speed, accelerate to above 25 mph (40 km/h), ...
General Troubleshooting Information
How to Check for DTCs with the Honda Diagnostic S f stem (HDS) When the powertrain control module (PCM) senses an abnormality in the input or output system, the D indicator (A) in the gauge contro ...