Honda Accord: HVAC Control Unit Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A).
3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of the dials (B) to remove the outer dial. Repeat for the other outer dial, then remove the unit.
4. Install the control unit in the reverse order of removal.
After installation, operate the various functions to make sure they work properly.
5. Run the self-diagnostic function to confirm that there are no problems in the system (see page 21-10).
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94). 2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B). 3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers. 4. ...
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)*
Alerts you when it detects the possibility of your vehicle colliding with the vehicle in front of yours. If the system determines a collision is possible, it gives both visual and audible alert ...
Radio Data System (RDS)
On the FM band, you can select a favorite station and display the program service name provided by the radio data system (RDS). RDS INFO Display The RDS information display function shows th ...