Honda Accord: Gauges
- Component Location Index
- Self-diagnostic Function
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Gauge Control Module Input Test
- Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module Replacement
- Outside Air Temperature indicator Calibration
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Replacement
Brake Booster Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278). 2. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306). 3. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26). 4. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum ...
With Premium Audio System 1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the connectors (A). 3. Remove the bolt (B) and loosen the bolts (C) securing the stereo amplifier (D). 4. ...
Side Curtain Airbags
The side curtain airbags help protect the heads of the driver and passengers in outer seating positions during a moderate-to-severe side impact. The side curtain airbags equipped in this vehic ...