Honda Accord: Gauges
- Component Location Index
- Self-diagnostic Function
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Gauge Control Module Input Test
- Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module Replacement
- Outside Air Temperature indicator Calibration
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Replacement
Slave Cylinder Replacement
NOTE: - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - Do not spilt brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, wa ...
Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309). 2. Remove the fuel fill cap. 3. Remove the left rear wheel. 4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A). 5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) ( ...
Front Turn Signal/Side Marker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the opposite side from the light being replaced. Passenger side: Turn the steering wheel to the left. D ...