Honda Accord: Gauges
- Component Location Index
- Self-diagnostic Function
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Gauge Control Module Input Test
- Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module Replacement
- Outside Air Temperature indicator Calibration
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Replacement
Refilling Window Washer Fluid
Check the amount of window washer fluid by looking at the reservoir. If the level is low, fill the washer reservoir. If the washer fluid is low, the washer level indicator comes on. Pour the ...
Block and Piston inspection
1. Remove the crankshaft and the pistons (see page 7-14). 2. Check the piston for distortion or cracks. 3. Measure the piston diameter at a point 13 mm (0.5 in) from the bottom of the skirt. T ...