Honda Accord: Gauges
- Component Location Index
- Self-diagnostic Function
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Gauge Control Module Input Test
- Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module Replacement
- Outside Air Temperature indicator Calibration
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Replacement
Glove Box Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component l ...
Protecting Children - General Guidelines
Children depend on adults to protect them. However, despite their best intentions, many adults do not know how to properly protect child passengers. If you have children, or ever need to ...
1. Inspect the gear and bearing contact areas for wear and damage, then measure the mainshaft at points A, B, C, D, and E. If any part of the mainshaft is less than the service limit, replace it. ...