Honda Accord: Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the left rear wheel (see page 18-39).
2. Detach the clips, then remove the fuel pipe protector (A).
3. Install the protector in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
ATF Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the snap rings (A), the ATF feed pipes (B), and the feed pipe flanges (C) from the end cover (D). NOTE: Replace the end cover, if the 1st clutch ATF feed pipe (E) replacement is require ...
Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and
3rd Gear Removal
1. Install a commercially available bearing separator on 4th gear (A). Set the countershaft (B) on a press with a spacer (C) between the press and the countershaft, and remove the reverse selector ...
Damper/Spring Disassembly, Inspection, and
Exploded View NOTE: When compressing the damper spring, use a commercially available strut spring compressor (Branick MST-580A or Model 7200, or equivalent) according to the manufacturer's ins ...