Honda Accord: Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the left rear wheel (see page 18-39).
2. Detach the clips, then remove the fuel pipe protector (A).
3. Install the protector in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Frame and Drain Tube Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
Front Individual Map Light
With moonroof 1. Turn the map light switch OFF. 2. Carefully pry the lens ( A ) off with a small screwdriver. Individual Map Light: 8 W x 2 3 . Remove the screws, then remove the individual ma ...
To Play a USB Flash Memory Device
This audio system can operate the audio files on a USB flash memory device with the same controls used for the in-dash disc changer. To play a USB flash memory device, connect it to the USB ...