Honda Accord: Fuel and Emissions Systems
- Special Tools
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- How to Set Readiness Codes
Valve Body Repair
NOTE: This repair is only necessary if one or more of the valves in a valve body do not slide smoothly in their bores. Use this procedure to free the valves. 1. Soak a sheet of #600 abrasive pape ...
Dust and Pollen Filter Replacement
1. Open the glove box. Remove the glove box stop on the right side, then let the glove box hang down (see page 20-174). 2. Remove the dust and pollen filter assembly (A) from the blower unit. ...
The information display in the instrument panel shows you the engine oil life and maintenance service items when the ignition switch is in the ON (II) position. This information helps to kee ...