Honda Accord: Fuel and Emissions Systems
- Special Tools
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- How to Set Readiness Codes
Check the reservoir (A) at regular intervals, and add the recommended fluid as necessary. Always use Honda Power Steering Fluid. Using any other type of power steering fluid or automatic transmissi ...
Valve, Spring, and Valve Seal Installation
Special Tools Required Stem Seal Driver, 30 mm 07PAD-0010000 Valve Spring Compressor Attachment 07757-PJ1010A 1. Coat the valve stems with new engine oil. Install the valves in the valve guides. ...
Oil Jet Replacement
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the oil jet bolts (A), then remove the oil jets (B). 4. Carefully install the oil jets ...