Honda Accord: Front Air Spoiler Replacement
NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the front bumper, - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the clips securing the front air spoiler (A) from under the front bumper (B).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch (C).
2. Pull out the front air spoiler to detach the hooks (D), and remove the spoiler.
3. Install the spoiler in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the hooks and the clips into place securely.
Sunlight Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the sunlight sensor (A) from the dashboard, then disconnect the connector (B). Be careful not to damage the sensor and the dashboard. 2. Install the sensor in the reverse order of remov ...
Middle Crossmember Gusset
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127). 2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed. 3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then rem ...
A/C Compressor Clutch Check
1. Check the pressure plate for discoloration, peeling, or other damage. If there is damage, replace the clutch set (see page 21-75). 2. Check the pulley bearing play and drag by rotating the pu ...