Honda Accord: Front Air Spoiler Replacement
NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the front bumper, - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the clips securing the front air spoiler (A) from under the front bumper (B).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch (C).
2. Pull out the front air spoiler to detach the hooks (D), and remove the spoiler.
3. Install the spoiler in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the hooks and the clips into place securely.
DTC P0122: TP Sensor A Circuit Low Voltage NOTE: Before you troubleshoot, record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general troubleshooting information (see page 11-3). 1. ...
Gross AxleWeight Rating (GAWR):
The maximum allowable weight at the vehicle axles is: U.S. models LX: 2,337 lbs (1,060 kg) on the front axle 2,006 lbs (910 kg) on the rear axle EX and EX-L: 2,414 lbs (1,095 kg) on the fro ...
Fuel Tank Draining
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Using a hand pump, a hose, and a container suitable for fuel, draw the fuel from the fuel tank. 3. Reinstall the fuel tank unit (see page 11- ...