Honda Accord: Front Air Spoiler Replacement
NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the front bumper, - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the clips securing the front air spoiler (A) from under the front bumper (B).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch (C).
2. Pull out the front air spoiler to detach the hooks (D), and remove the spoiler.
3. Install the spoiler in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the hooks and the clips into place securely.
Adding Engine Oil
Unscrew and remove the engine oil fill cap on top of the valve cover. Pour in the oil slowly and carefully so you do not spill any. Clean up any spills immediately. Spilled oil could damage ...
Trunk Pass-through Lid Replacement
4-door NOTE: Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Fold down the rear seat-back. 2. Remove the screws, and release the hooks (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid (B). 3 ...
Before you begin - If you just received your vehicle and have not trained any of the buttons in HomeLink before, you should erase any previously learned codes before training the first butto ...