Honda Accord: Front Air Spoiler Replacement
NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the front bumper, - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the clips securing the front air spoiler (A) from under the front bumper (B).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch (C).
2. Pull out the front air spoiler to detach the hooks (D), and remove the spoiler.
3. Install the spoiler in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the hooks and the clips into place securely.
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. . - Take care not ...
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Your vehicle has a 17-digit vehicle identification number (VIN) used to register your vehicle for warranty purposes, and for licensing and insuring your vehicle. See the image below for the VI ...