Honda Accord: Engine Block
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Connecting Rod and Crankshaft End Play Inspection
- Crankshaft Main Bearing Replacement
- Connecting Rod Bearing Replacement
- Oil Pan Remowal
- Crankshaft and Piston Remowal
- Crankshaft Inspection
- Block and Piston inspection
- Cf Hinder Bore Honing
- Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC Replacement
- Piston Ring Replacement
- Piston Installation
- Connecting Rod Bolt Inspection
- Crankshaft Installation
- CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
- Oil Pan Installation
- Transmission End Crankshaft Oil Seal Installation - In Car.
- Sealing Bolt Installation
Balancer Shaft Inspection
1. Seat the balancer shaft by pushing it away from the oil pump sprocket end of the oil pump. 2. Zero the dial indicator against the end of the balancer shaft, then push the balancer shaft back a ...
Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. -Take care not to kink the hood opener cable. 1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-10 ...
HVAC Control Unit
Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A). 3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of ...