Honda Accord: Engine Block
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Connecting Rod and Crankshaft End Play Inspection
- Crankshaft Main Bearing Replacement
- Connecting Rod Bearing Replacement
- Oil Pan Remowal
- Crankshaft and Piston Remowal
- Crankshaft Inspection
- Block and Piston inspection
- Cf Hinder Bore Honing
- Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC Replacement
- Piston Ring Replacement
- Piston Installation
- Connecting Rod Bolt Inspection
- Crankshaft Installation
- CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
- Oil Pan Installation
- Transmission End Crankshaft Oil Seal Installation - In Car.
- Sealing Bolt Installation
Before you begin - If you just received your vehicle and have not trained any of the buttons in HomeLink before, you should erase any previously learned codes before training the first butto ...
Transmission Fluid Inspection and Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, and make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the front splash shield (see page 20-291). 3. Remove the oil filler plug (A) and the sealing washer (B), check ...
Rocker Arm Oil Control Valve
All models except PZEV 1. Remove the strut brace (see page 20-306). 2. Disconnect the rocker arm oil control solenoid connector (A) and the rocker arm oil pressure switch connector (B). 3. Re ...