Honda Accord: Engine Block
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Connecting Rod and Crankshaft End Play Inspection
- Crankshaft Main Bearing Replacement
- Connecting Rod Bearing Replacement
- Oil Pan Remowal
- Crankshaft and Piston Remowal
- Crankshaft Inspection
- Block and Piston inspection
- Cf Hinder Bore Honing
- Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC Replacement
- Piston Ring Replacement
- Piston Installation
- Connecting Rod Bolt Inspection
- Crankshaft Installation
- CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
- Oil Pan Installation
- Transmission End Crankshaft Oil Seal Installation - In Car.
- Sealing Bolt Installation
Front Seat-back Cover Replacement
Special Tools Required - KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* -Trim Pad Remover, Snap-on A177A or equivalent, commercially available *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888 ...
TPMS Control Unit Inputs and Outputs for 20P Connector Wire side of female terminals System Structure Once the vehicle speed exceeds 28 mph (45 km/h), the TPMS control unit monitors all four ...
Driver's Airbag Replacement
NOTE: If replacing the driver's airbag after deployment, refer to Component Replacement/Inspection After Deployment (see page 24-208) for a complete list of. other parts that must also be replace ...