Honda Accord: Driver's Inner Middle Pad Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove these items: - Center pocket: - Without navigation system (see page 20-168) -With navigation system (see page 20-169) - Driver's inner dashboard trim (see page 20-167) - Passenger's dashboard trim (see page 20-173) - Dashboard center vent (with navigation system) (see page 20-178) - Audio-HVAC module: - Without navigation system (see page 23-115) - With navigation system (see page 21-190) 2. Gently pull out along the edge of the driver's inner middle pad (A) to release the hooks (B)r then remove the pad.
3. Install the pad in the reverse order of removal, and push the hooks into place securely.
Voice Control Switch Test
1. Remove the voice control switch (see page 17-7). 2. Measure the resistance between terminals No. 2 and No. 4 in each switch position according to the table. 3. If the resistance is not as sp ...
Using Automatic Climate Control
The automatic climate control system maintains the interior temperature you select. The system also selects the proper mix of heated or cooled air that will as quickly as possible, raise or l ...
If an error occurs while playing AhaTM Radio, you may see the following error messages. If you cannot clear the error message, contact a dealer. ...