Honda Accord: Cylinder Head Inspection for Warpage
1. Remove the cylinder head (see page 6-76).
2. Inspect the camshaft (see page 6-84).
3. Check the cylinder head for warpage. Measure along the edges, and three ways across the center.
- If warpage is less than 0.05 mm (0.002 in) cylinder head resurfacing is not required.
- If warpage is between 0.05 mm (0.002 in) and 0.2 mm (0.008 in), resurface the cylinder head.
- The maximum resurface limit is 0.2 mm (0.008 in) based on a height of 104 mm (4.09 in).
Cylinder Head Height
Standard (New): 103.95-104.05 mm
Service Limit: 103.8 mm (4.087 in)
Drain Channel Slider and Cable
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove these items: . - Headliner (see page 20-140) - Moonroof glass (see page 20-91) 2. Remove the frame (see page 20-97). 3. Remove these par ...
Using the Paddle Shifters in the S position (Sequential Shift Mode)
V6 models only With the shift lever in the S position, you can manually shift up or down with the paddle shifters. The transmission goes into the sequential shift mode and holds the selected ...
Center Pocket Removal/Installation
Without Navigation System NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts. - A/T is shown; M/T is similar. 1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. A/T: ...