Honda Accord: CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
1. Remove the crankshaft from the engine block (see page 7-14).
2. Remove the CKP pulse plate (A) from the crankshaft.
3. Install the CKP pulse plate in the reverse order of removal.
Navigation Communication Line Circuit
1. Operate the climate control system in several modes. Is the climate control system OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Do the self-diagnostic function with the HDS (see page 21-102) or climate control ...
Transmission Range Switch
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the left front wheel. 3. Mo ...