Honda Accord: Brake Booster Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278).
2. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
3. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
4. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the brake booster.
5. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box bracket (A), then remove the engine wire harness clamps (B).
6. Remove the brake lines (A) from the hose clamp (B).
7 Remove the lock pin (A) and the clevis pin (B), then disconnect the yoke from the brake pedal.
8. Remove the brake booster mounting nuts (C).
9. Remove the brake booster (A) from the engine compartment.
- Be careful not to damage the brake booster mounting surfaces and the threads on the booster studs.
- Be careful not to bend or damage the brake lines.
NOTE: Use the new brake booster gasket (B) during reassembly.
10. Install the brake booster in the r e v e r s e order of removal, and note these items: - Install the master cylinder after installing the brake booster (see page 19-26).
- Check the brake pedal height and free play after installing the master cylinder, and adjust it if necessary (see page 19-6).
- Bleed the brake system (see page 19-9).
DTC 11-13: Right-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 13-13; Left-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 15-13: Right-rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 17-13: ...
Mainshaft 5th Gear Axial Clearance
1. Remove the mainshaft transmission housing bearing (seepage 14-270). 2. Install the thrust needle bearing ( A ) , 5th gear ( B ) , the needle bearing (C), the thrust needle bearing (D), the 41 ...
Rear Door Outer Handle Replacement
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38). 2. Disconnect the power door lock actuator connector (A) ...