Honda Accord: Brake Booster Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278).
2. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
3. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
4. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the brake booster.
5. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box bracket (A), then remove the engine wire harness clamps (B).
6. Remove the brake lines (A) from the hose clamp (B).
7 Remove the lock pin (A) and the clevis pin (B), then disconnect the yoke from the brake pedal.
8. Remove the brake booster mounting nuts (C).
9. Remove the brake booster (A) from the engine compartment.
- Be careful not to damage the brake booster mounting surfaces and the threads on the booster studs.
- Be careful not to bend or damage the brake lines.
NOTE: Use the new brake booster gasket (B) during reassembly.
10. Install the brake booster in the r e v e r s e order of removal, and note these items: - Install the master cylinder after installing the brake booster (see page 19-26).
- Check the brake pedal height and free play after installing the master cylinder, and adjust it if necessary (see page 19-6).
- Bleed the brake system (see page 19-9).
If you suspect there is a immobilizer system problem, check the status log. 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. On the HDS screen, at MAI ...
DTC B1280: Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. ...
Control Unit Input
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the screws, then disconnect the 28P connector (A) from the HandsFreeLink control unit (B). 3. Inspect the connector an ...