Honda Accord: A Few Words About Safety
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. And operating this vehicle safely is an important responsibility.
To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provided operating procedures and other information on labels and in this manual. This information alerts you to potential hazards that could hurt you or others.
Of course, it is not practical or possible to warn you about all the hazards associated with operating or maintaining your vehicle. You must use your own good judgement.
You will find this important safety information in a variety of forms, including:
● Safety Labels - on the vehicle.
● Safety Messages - preceded by a safety alert symbol and one of three signal words: DANGER, WARNING, or CAUTION.
These signal words mean:
You WILL be KILLED or SERIOUSLY HURT if you don't follow instructions.
You CAN be KILLED or SERIOUSLY HURT if you don't follow instructions.
You CAN be HURT if you don't follow instructions.
● Safety Headings - such as Important Safety Precautions.
● Safety Section - such as Safe Driving.
● Instructions - how to use this vehicle correctly and safely.
This entire book is filled with important safety information - please read it carefully.
Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the harness clamps (B) and the bolts (C). 3. Loosen the band (D), then remove the air cleaner housing (E). 4. Install the par ...
Driver's Outer Dashboard Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
Towing Your Vehicle
Your vehicle is not designed to be towed behind a motor home. If your vehicle needs to be towed in an emergency, refer to the emergency towing information. ...